The 2.4GHz RVR-DVR Case
The Insite Video’s 2300 RVR-DVR Mobile 4 Channel Digital Video Recording System has one of the smallest full function Mobile DVR in the World. This DVR has been integrated into Insite Video’s Security’s Rapid Deployment Wireless Video Surveillance Receiver. The ST-DVR 2000 was actually tested using the wireless video signal from the built in receiver within the case, and inputted into the camera 1 input jack on the DVR. Recording times were in excess of 48 hours with the DVR set to high resolution, highest video quality MJPEG imaging, and the frame rate was set to 30 Fps for 48 hours of continuous recording on a 40 Gig laptop hard drive. 92 Hours were achieved with an 80 Gig Drive. Longer record imes are achievable by reducing the camera record frame rate.
Surveillance video can be rapidly time and date searched and is network ready. Motion detecting grid parameters can also be set for longer recording times. System is battery operated or can be used with external 12 Vdc vehicle power or can be used with 110 Vac mains.
*System run time with internal batteries is 7 plus hours with monitor turned off, or 5 hours run time with monitor left on. Batteries are rapid charged when unit is plugged into AC Mains.
* System Run Times were conducted with batteries in a fully charged state.
Basic System Includes:
- High Resolution Digital Video Recorder with 4 Camera Input and network ready.
- External High Resolution 6 Inch TFT Monitor.
- Weatherproof 14 db patch antenna attached by Velcro to the inside lid of the case with 12” connecting cable to attach to the SMA connector on case. Optional Omni directional or Yagi antennas can also be used. If the RVR- DVR has the 1200 Mhz Receiver installed, than a 12.5 Db gain Yagi is used in place of the 2.4 Ghz 14 Db gain patch antenna.
- 12” external mounted Panavise adapter bracket that attaches to upper front of case with 12” mounting screw for patch antenna. This allows the antenna to be rotated directionally and aimed 360°.
- Briefcase is weather resistant with silicon o-ring to seal case when closed.
- Included in case are automotive 12 Vdc cord and 110 Vac power cord.
- External audio / video jacks mounted on case to provide for external mounting of larger video monitors or recorders.
Briefcase has 3-way power capability:
- Case has internal 12 Vdc, 10 Amp/Lead Acid rechargeable batteries with externally mounted, digital voltage meter indicator. Batteries are automatically rapid charged when plugged into AC mains. (Charge time is 6 to 10 hours depending on battery voltage depletion.) Batteries cannot be overcharged.
- External 12 Vdc can be inputted from a higher capacity battery pack or from an automotive 12 Vdc lighter jack.
- 110 Vac, mains with supplied AC power cord
Weight: 24 Lbs / Includes all power supply cables and patch antenna.
• World smallest DVR with 2.5″ HDD and weight only 920 gram.
• Economical in space
• No limitations on hard disk drive space
• High resolution (360X240) clarify display and recording images
• Four camera inputs (color or b/w)
• Continuous recording, event recording modes, various searching speed up to 8192 times
• Event log for video loss, motion detection, alarm input, alarm reset, power on/off
• Pre-alarmed recording of up to 900 frames
• System auto recovery after power failure guarantees robust security surveillance.
• Remote surveillance and control via TCP/IP, LAN, web browser
• Remote upload/download of system configurations
• Operated by our company’s self-developed software.
• Recorded images can be seen and saved by provided software in AVI and BMP format.
|Frequency||2.4 GHz to 2.835 GHz (4 Channel)1080 MHz to 1200 Mhz 4 Channel|
|Sensitivity||-25 db to –80 dbm|
|Noise Figure||3.5 db|
|Antenna – External||Weatherproof 14 db gain directional patchantenna / 1200 Mhz – 12 db Gain Yagi|
|Operating Temperature||-14 to 122 ºF|
|Power Source – Internal||12 Vdc Internal batteries, or switchingpower supply when plugged into A.C Mains|
|Signal Format||NTSC or PAL (Selectable)|
|Video Input||4Ch Composite|
|Video Output||1Ch Composite, 1Ch S-Video|
|Recording Image Resolution||360X240 (NTSC) 360X288 (PAL)|
|Display & Recording FPS||120 FPS (NTSC) 100 FPS (PAL)|
|ALARM & CONNECTORS|
|Alarm Input||4 Inputs, 1 per channel|
|RS-232 Serial Port||DB9 Connector|
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Mbit, RJ-45|
|Primary Storage||EIDE HDD 40 OR 80 GIGABYTE|
|POWER & MECHANICAL|
|Power||DC 5V, 2 Amps ( Power Converter installed in case converts 9 to12 Vdc in and Regulated 5 Vdc out for powering DVR.)|
|Dimensions||6.29 inches (W) X 5.50 inches (D) X 1.73 inches (H)|
|Weight||DVR Weight 2.22 Lbs|
|Specification for Monitor:|
|• SONY HIGH RESOLUTION 6 Inch TFT LCD MONITOR|
|• BACK- LIT SOURCE: HIGH BRIGHTNESS CATHODE FLUORESCENT TUBE|
|• STAND STYLE MOUNTING BRACKET|
|• FRONT A/V INPUT FOR EXTERNAL VIDEO SOURCES|
|• FRONT AUDIO OUTPUT (EARPLUG)|
|• ON SCREEN DISPLAY ENGLISH|
|• VIDEO OUTPUT|
|• SLIM SIZE REMOTE CONTROL|
|• BLUE SCREEN WHEN NO SIGNAL|
|• POWER SUPPLY: +12V.|
|• POWER CONSUMPTION: l8W.|