The Wireless Covert Surveillance Systems
contain a 2.4GHz transmitter, camera and antenna
concealed within an ordinary item.
They work by transmitting a video signal to a receiver, usually within a small space. This type of camera is easier to use for disguising purposes as it can be placed almost anywhere without the user having to worry about additional wiring or mobility.
|Covert Camera Spec|
|Min. Illumination||0.001 LUX|
|Shutter speed||1/60 ~ 1/100,000|
|Lens||3.6mm fixed pinhole|
|Power consumption||12Vdc 150mA|
• Wireless Units operate on 2.4GHz frequency (will not interfere with 900MHz devices)
• 55mW high power transmitters available
• 4 Channels, user selectable
• LOS: Up to 1000′ (10mW), 2500′ (55mW)
• Indoors: Up to 200′ (10mW), 200′-300′ (55mW)
• Focuses from 1″ to infinity
• Complies with FCC Part 15 (10mW) and FCC Part 90 (55mW)